Wednesday, August 15, 2012

ATC-ing my Life Away

I've been addicted to ATCs for almost a year now, do you believe it? I've done some awesome, and not-so-awesome ones, and have received like in return. Mostly it's been fun.

I'll show you my cute-sy ones first, the dirty ones after.

This was for a "Sea Life" swap on swap-bot.













GIR, from Invader Zim. A Jhonen Vasquez swap that I hosted.











"Hail to the King, Baby" Bruce Campbell for a "We Love Bruce Campbell" swap on swap-bot.













Now on to the more fun ones. (Or the ones that prove I should never have friends or family near me, let alone a husband.) Almost all of these are for the same swap, typically the same person on swap-bot. The "How Dirty Are Your Letters?" swap. 

Letter A is for Anal!













B is for Boner!













C is for CUNT!













D is for Douchebag! As in "Why are you such a HUGE DOUCHEBAG?" I actually made this when a "friend" kept texting me. No, we are not friends. You're a huge tool.











J is for Jizz! I actually think I didn't do too bad on this drawing. I used a picture from 4chan's /d/ thread as a reference picture.










And finally, something not swap related. I gave this to a friend.

After my bachelorette party, my cousin gave me a baggie full of penis-shaped confetti they used on the table. I was trying to think of things to do with it...

As it turns out, "it's raining men" has never been more literal...

No comments:

Post a Comment