Sunday, January 29, 2012

Zorro!

Zorro is our latest addition to our kitty family (much to the protest of two cats...).
3.5 month old Maine Coon. Freaking adorable ball of energetic love.

Now to just get George and Chaos to chill out... Chaos has taken to hiding to ignore his existence and George has taken to growling and chasing him in anger. =/ Kind of sad for a kitten that just wants to play.
And will accidentally attack George, thinking he's playing with Fred.

Now to get started on my Futurama swap things! No last minute crafting this time...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just got some terrible news today from my mom that my sweet Maine Coon cat died last night... and here you are with a new Maine Coon kitty! For some reason this makes me feel better :) Maine Coons are the BEST cats in the world! Have fun with the little fluff ball.

    ReplyDelete