Monday, January 23, 2012

ATCs! Moar, I say, MOAR!

I made this adorable chibi/baby Nightcrawler for the Ongoing January ATC swap on Crafter for her them of "X-Men."

I've always been a huge fan of Nightcrawler.
Possible one of my ultimate favorites...

Anyway, prismacolor colored pencils, blending tool, pen, cardstock...









Same swap on Crafter with the theme "Alien Belief/Fact", so I went with a President John F. Kennedy quote of "The U.S. Air Force assures me that UFO's pose no threat to National Security." with a cute little alien in the background.

Prismacolor colored pencils, cardstock on cardstock on scrapbook paper backed by cardstock, pens...










This is for my latest swap on Swap-Bot.

He'll be going out today.

Little seahorse.

Prismacolor colored pencils, pen, blending tool, cardstock... The usual.

He's just unusually cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment