Monday, April 25, 2011

Tonight's Project

The wall in my apartment was boring.


Okay, I admit, I mostly stole this after seeing Color Me Katie's blog on color in her apartment. Hers was obviously much more organized, but I loved it.
I went home this weekend and got a few boxes of photos I had lying around.

I have graduation(ish) pictures, family photos, vacation to North Carolina, drawings, pervy interpretation drawings of me, REALLY old high school friend photos, Renissance Faire photos (Indy and Ohio)... Everything, really, that I want to remember.

The funny part about this?
I haven't printed any photos in almost a year. This is all just backstock I had. And not even all of it!

One of my favorite photos was of my then-in-her-90s great grandmother swinging at the Clifford knockoff piñata my grandparent's picked up for my sister's birthday in Mexico.

Y'know, back when my family got along long enough to actually enjoy themselves.

... Now that I think about it, it has been a long time since any of my family just relaxed and took a joke...

=/

No comments:

Post a Comment