Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stocking Swap 2010

So, I'm sure I keep talking about this Stocking Swap and some people are like "WTF where's the stuff she made she promised to show?!" And honestly... I just kept forgetting...

I was super proud of this... My mom did the black and white part, because I don't have a sewing machine, but I did the red piece (handsewn to the stocking) and then the handsewn bats to the red piece. I enjoy how it came out, a lot actually...

(This is my partner's picture, not mine...)











I think I posted this awhile ago, but damn am I proud of how it came out... A button embroidery, winter style! I always love how the trees are so barren, but beautifully frost covered...














I made a DuranDuran record bowl for her. And then found a bunch of Harry Potter recipes. I designed the booklet in InDesign and printed it at home. It's all grayscale pictures inside and some I couldn't find pictures for... However, I did like how it came out!













Ribbon bookmark in purple and green Halloween ribbons.

They are super simple and super fun to make. I think I sent two or three...


This is all the stuff I bought for the swap, for her or her daughter.

Two things of lipbalm from JoAnne fabrics, one set of arrow post-its for her daughter, knitting for dummies, cross-stitch "Good Luck Bear" ornament kit, Nightmare Before Christmas stocking, Nightmare Before Christmas figure set, a NinjaTown figure... Oh, Kerroppi buttons... I think that's it...

No comments:

Post a Comment