Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nice Cock!

So I know I've mentioned I've made some things. One being an idea that originated last year but actually got carried through this year. (Finally!)

 And so we have this! My aunt has a deep love of Roosters and Chickens... Considering where I work, I thought this was hilarious and did like 95% at work. =)

The second item is actually a swap item possibility, so it's not going up here yet... The only reason this cross-stitch is up is because I'm 100% sure my aunt doesn't read this. =)




Oh it does feel like this phone has forced me back into the dark ages (left to right: old and the new phone). After basically gluing my battery to my flip phone, I had to buy a new one after it refused to come back on. It struggled in vain for three days... To die an unpleasant texting death at work.
So instead, the new basic phone is super light, I'll probably crush it.
No camera phone. No speaker phone. Nothing. Oldschool texting...
It's not bad by any means, as I was broke and it's better than nothing. It just reminds me of my first phone. Haha. Oh memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment