Monday, October 18, 2010

Bear Nuts! (No Really)



I present to you, the BEAR NUTS MAGAZINE SPREAD!
Woooo! It's not too bad looking. =D











Tah-dah! Page two!












And the final, page three. Tah-dah.... I kinda like this page the most. Probably because of the gratuitous amount of Tanked!

You need to check out Bear Nuts. It's by Alison Acton and it's fabulous! It's hilarious. =D It will put a smile on your face, for sure.

And don't worry... I fixed the attrocious double-space issue by shrinking my font down. I mean, just imagine there being text where's there's not right now... =P



Oh hey, remember me mentioning I won Mrs. B's Voodudes contest? He arrived today!
He is my Prosperity voodude, created with gold and green (colors associate with prosperity) and was stuffed with a penny (for luck), cinnamon (for prosperity), and yeast (for growing prosperity)! He's sporting a fashionable rune, "Fehu", which represents prosperity as well.

(I'm still trying to figure out why her note says "I hope your mom likes him," but... I still can't figure it out.)

He immediately was placed on my in-progress altar. I'm still working on it. It's clean, but it's changing location and the cloth needs to be trimmed out and cut to size... Plus the candles and stones need to actually make sense.
It should be finished in a day or two, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment