Thursday, October 14, 2010

Freakin' Zebra had it Out For Me...

  This is logo A... The concept of this was to "pick" an animal (I was absent, so I got zebra due to the teacher wanting me to have it.) and make logos for it. I like the simplistic cartoony-ness of this, but my "zebra stripes" suck. A lot. So much suckage...

This is logo A with color. Not much better. Puke green is doing nothing for it...





And this is logo B. Not much better. I'm trying to figure out why the eye is so much darker compared to the rest of it...
And this is logo B with puke green color... I kinda like this one of them all.

1 comment:

  1. I like 'im! My orangutan stank, (Beth couldn't figure out what it was) but I did a little re-work and she liked it after that.

    ReplyDelete