Saturday, September 11, 2010

Magazine Spread!!!

I wasn't lying when I said something spectacular was going to come out of this project. I'm so stoked about this.

This is page one of my nifty little Nekromantix magazine spread. I'm not done, just did the background and placing of the logo... Needs text added in. (It's not a COVER of a magazine, it's like the layout in the middle of a magazine.)

This is page two. This will be on the other side of page one. It'll have a band description. Unfortunately, no one in that photo but the guy with the coffin bass is still in the band. =/ So I'll have pictures across the top with the latest members, that's just a nice picture from their last album in 2008.
The drummer died in '09. Drunken hit and run accident. (He wasn't the drunk.) And the other guy took off a year before that after their tour.

But that's 2 out of 8 layouts for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment