Thursday, September 23, 2010

'Cause she's my Nekromantik baby... And I love her soooo...

Next quarter's schedule is as follows...
Tuesday morning - GD 202 - Electronic Design with Steven Williams
Thursday night - GE260 - Research and Technical Writing with John King
Friday afternoon - GD214 - Corporate Identity with Beth Remsburg
Saturday morning - RS121 - Fundamentals of Marketing with To Be Announced

v.v Curses... Two morning classes. And one on Saturday no less! It'll be a challenge, but.. Steven wake up early, so maybe that'll help!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doing for Halloween. Started as a joke... But it's actually plausible! (As pictured above) I'm planning on being Misty! Red bag, shorts, yellow top, suspenders... All will be (planned) bought from Salvation Army/Goodwill. =D I'll make some pokeballs and maybe a water pokemon... Totally!

 This is my final one for my typography class. After this, no more revisions!
Page one!












Pages 2 and 3.









Pages 4 and 5...









Pages 6 and 7...









And finally... Page 8!

Now I just have to shift the pages to the correct printing page... Hopefully I can remember how!

No comments:

Post a Comment