Sunday, August 15, 2010

Umbreon, Flareon, Eevee!

      I updated last time (I think) with the Umbreon embroidery. I embroidered Flareon and Eevee at work today.
     Also, yeah, it DOES look like Umbreon is stepping on Eevee... Poor planning on my part.

    I sort of sketched out some of the poses, but it was mostly freehanded. Which is why it sort of sucks.
   And yeah, Eevee is supposed to be that small, because that's how small she is compared to her evolutions.

So, this is part of my Pokemon swap. I'm also making a Umbreon plush (crochet), Pokeball stress ball, and Pokeball earrings. Hopefully I'll finish it up at work tomorrow. Then the rest of the night is dedicated to the adult swap!

I've got a pattern for a vibrator cozy, penis-shaped lipbalm cozy, testical stress ball, and... Uhm... A small embroidery of a pinup. I'm not sure how I'll pull that off.

Both swaps have to be sent off by Monday. Hopefully I'll pull all this off. I will! Damnit.

No comments:

Post a Comment