Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Hate Love Songs

And masterbation. And everything that feels good. Like sex with you.


Oh GWAR, you do make things fun. And amusing. All the time.

So, I need someone who knows the Zune products to give me some help. Really. I'd appreciate it greatly. It's trying to upload to my computer, but something is stopping it.

In other news, I have some new things for Marilyn's website to post! Mock ups of her homepage and product page! I already have some changes in mind for the product page, butttt... Like I said, it's JUST a mock up, so it's alright.

This is a mock up of the homepage. Obviously.
The text boxes say "placeholding" over and over. There is no created logo that I've liked so far... However, Twitter, Facebook, Email, and Paypal all have icons! Woo!













And here is the mock up for her products page. I rather enjoy this one... But I plan to add a third row of items.... There's enough space, that's for sure. (In the middle, not the bottom, sorry.)


That's pretty much all I've been working on lately. But now my Web Scripting is done for tomorrow! And I open at 9:30 in the morning, it's 2:30 now... I'm about to just say no sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment