Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Barn Yard Baskets E Card

So in addition to all this other pretty awesome things I do, I do have school work and generic homework.

This is my pride and joy of my websites. I like the warmth it gives. My typography needs a little tweeking... But I do like the general layout and color scheme. My boyfriend helped with the photoshoping of the example-to-full basket, the header, footer look, and general color theory of it. (Okay, so he definitely helped out, you don't understand how much I appreciated/needed it.)
(Clicking it should enlarge it.)


This is based on my aunt's basket guild, Barn Yard Baskets. She wants to start a website, and while this is NOT a website, it gives an idea of the coloring and everything I want to use. (This is qualified as an e-card. It would be something you received from a newsletter you signed up for, regarding sales or other company information.)

1 comment: